Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Kiss From Long Ago


A long kiss arise for you so many dreams that sometimes do not know where they are listening to your voice, see your face again to the surface they are allowing my mind to breathe a moment generating arrhythmic beat love it I find no explanation is an impossibility because we crossed hands Knowing that we touch the edge of a merger that penetrate into the secret corners of our lives in the eclectic swarm tender nearly exhausted passion they parted Why why did not more love many words that are blocked are hampered by difficult questions will not in any way to keep dreaming, which inadvertently

keep coming right at me and spread your joy to me, I'm glad that jump without permission Questions How I can love and want someone who is in another life, another dimension to it that is a fusion of eternal love Have we made the mistake of coming at the wrong time, of not seeing That is when I lose myself without looking at the photo albums of my life and all my memories I try in vain to cross paths with the love that is so sure of myself as I who surrounds himself with joy and not pain exhaust its uncertainties, its regret for not being able to swim and fly ballast by an illusion that both endure no longer need to think the future will be the same present and therefore will not be necessary to devise There will be kisses, if those, the coveted desired , the last time To break the myth that wounds in which dreams and reality all this is a utopia, For they are not given as a tangle in the same harsh reality where as a tangled ball and is very difficult to separate both ends Anyway find here will continue to talk, sing, I'll call ya that's my way of being and in this harsh winter for a surprise of the unknown or else more As a routine, I send you as always to see how I feel a long kiss.

Samuel Levy Akinin

No comments:

Post a Comment