Friday, August 24, 2012

Twittollower Review - Why I changed my mind about how to get Twitter Followers


Twittollower - What is and why he changed his mind about using Twitter on my list of internet marketing and construction activities?

Until recently, I have to admit that I avoided using Twitter like the plague. The simple reason is that, like many full time internet marketer, just do not have time to spend trying to learn how to get followers on Twitter.

Many marketers and friends (some very well known) have tried to convince me that I should use Twitter as a tool for generating traffic, in order to drive traffic to my squeeze pages etc, but I always resisted ... until now.

Another internet marketer and a friend whose opinion I greatly respect, told me to look at a brand new tool called Twittollower. In fact he did not just give me some advice, which has virtually innsisted take the time to look at what you can do Twittollower.

So, reluctantly I did. Here's what I discovered. -

- Twittollower is a tool that automatically for you Twitter followers in any niche of your choice.

- Following a simple configuration 3 minutes, Twittollower will start working for you day and night, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year .. On 100% AUTOPILOT! (This is what has really developed my interest).

- With this tool means that you will never have to manually follow or not follow someone else again!

- Unlike other automation tools for Twitter, this works for you TARGETED followers, who are actually interested in your niche topic and want to hear what you have to say.

I managed to get hold of Twittollower first to launch and at the time of writing this review I have gained nearly 300 users in just over 3 days. I am very impressed by that because, just as the manufacturers claim, I actually had to raise a finger to get those followers and are already intereacting and reading my Tweets (which means 'messages' for the uninitiated).

Once you have Twittollower in your arsenal, it's like having a little robotic assistant 'working for you day and night to promote you and everything that the goods or services are involved with you.

For owners and affiliate marketing products or business or for pleasure, Twittollower is something you should seriously look at the very least, if you are interested in growing your business (and why would you be?).

It 's early for my test this product, but since then I saw the friend who recommended me to grow his followers on Twitter from zero to more than 1,600 followers in just 2 weeks. I am a convert and I am now convinced that my list of subscribers grow to huge proportions this year, as a direct result of this recommendation from my friend internet marketing.

Guess I owe him a drink! ......

No comments:

Post a Comment