Friday, August 10, 2012

Nuwa


Nuwa.

1 step

Alabaster with which embed in

the jars vases, plates,

Jarrar, tarriza.

in the workshop, giving forms

The pottery of the Far East.

In the workshops

filled with wisdom.

The alhandaluz.

Where my grandfather José

I get to visit.

They came to my

for the continuation of culture.

Ancestral my grandparents.

2 passed

The stage where hands

Muddy red clay model

My land of Andalusia.

To the rhythm of singing,

guitar and tambourines

zambomba, rattles, drums.

In a masterful atmosphere

where the mud smells fresh,

music awakens the sense

of creativity.

Crosses of culture to reach,

3 spent

Nüwa.

A Chinesca Nüwa Goddess.

You current in my Island of light.

A fine breeze rippling your water.

Silk petticoats in the bedroom,

of my fantasies and annelids.

Petitions.

Beauty of porcelain brought from the East.

Fragile woman.

The one draw and paint,

this is still unshaken.

The water that flows from all your.

It covers the vase which quenched my thirst,

Of desires.

Wildflowers

for my offering to the Lady.

4 spent

Nüwa Goddess.

Seal the sky, when the tear.

Seven if seven were building.

Of colors.

The porch of heaven.

It became a rainbow.

Creator of mankind.

Nüwa relaxed on my altar.

You are an island off the flow of light.

The breeze rippled the water green.

But not so, subtle texture

which has the vase.

Cocoon of the silkworm.

As your clothes.

Silk dyed cotton

with colored inks.

Chinese.

Are you happy with your red dress and yellow.

Covered dust grains

the lightness of your rags.

? Private part of extreme transparency.

Dependable Rich ivory on her breast.

Love, my love.

Jar, vase

Chinesca painted paintings.

5 wells

Nuwa.

When I clean the dust.

I renewed my resplandecerte offerings,

fading

the candor of your extreme beauty,

Nüwa.

17/01/08 Text-william art.

Neo Surrealist Movement

http://www.movimiento-neo-surralista.com

http://movimiento-neo-surrealista.foros.ws/

http://www.my-forum.org/foros.php?=100289

No comments:

Post a Comment