Thursday, August 9, 2012

Review Poems About Karina Valcárcel everyday


From Everyday Poems acid or tenderness of Karina Valcárcel

Gladys Mendía

Peru has a poetic tradition remarkable, remarkable, especially like a lot of avant-garde writers who knew how to give a great revolt of language, a movement which today influences the current voices across our continent. Today we still appear trap lines in the song, I remember very well what I felt the first time I heard Karina recite Valcárcel (Lima, 1985) because it made me move to tears with its tenderness acid, with his verses that one one was shooting at my soul and I could not help but want to feel. I immediately recognized the lack of encouragement that makes poetry, true poetry. Then we talked some and gave me his book, which I treasured and read. On each page the brightness, the flicker of the word that embraces us. Everyday Poems (Editorial CasaTomada, Lima, Peru, 2008) makes daily routines out of their common place and are a vast machinery of miracles, small / large exalted, amazement, tender lightning caps. The observation of every detail, spontaneous, simple, transparent, defining the exact word but is not limited by the extraordinary combination of images, they penetrate the meaning of the human soul colorful conversation with the soul of things, the city , of loved ones / hated, and all this imagery causes the reader such a line, inviting voice that will be feeling / saying.

Late Poems strong and burns Everyday feminine in all its diversity, on one hand is the mother:

"If I can show you a map geografíate invention to escape the boundaries of protocol" The Lover "Tell me, Why does my skin with chills?" The daughter, "My mother never corrected me of a little girl, now I am a poet." And there are many more, are all women in all its versions / transgressions: "... back to the oral stage of things and be infinite sueñosporque mezquinosamantesen is Monday again at dawn."

Karina Valcárcel (Lima, 1985) studied drawing and painting at the ENSABAP and art school in AC, respectively. Communication Sciences Studies, teaches creative writing workshops, organizes and promotes various cultural events in nature. Published: Everyday Poems (Editorial CasaTomada, Lima, 2008) and a stain on the mattress (Lustra Editors, Lima, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment