Wednesday, August 1, 2012

How do you think? Carrot, egg or coffee ........


To understand the true meaning of "being a leader yourself," I propose to conduct the following experiment in the kitchen of your houses.

Three containers with boiling water, placed in one of them a carrot, in the second, an egg, in the latter adds two or three tablespoons of coffee and according to cooking times for each of the elements, look closely.

You'll notice that the carrot before cooking was rigid, hard and rigid, while after being boiled in water, it became a soft-bodied and very easy to crush with a fork.

The egg, with its fragile appearance and a fluid spirit, after going through boiling water, seems to have been transformed, however, by breaking the shell, we find that the flow was hard, like your heart or bud.

The coffee, however, stained the boiling water and even gave him aroma and flavor.

Adversity, acts with us as did the "boiling water" with the carrot, egg and coffee.

How do you think the face of adversity? ... Like a carrot, egg or coffee?

Are we apparently hard and stiff as a carrot, hard to break, that in an adverse circumstance of life we ​​become soft and ready to get rid of depression?.

Are we eggs, perhaps? ... As much as our spirit and our heart is hardened to the point that when he gets a chance to love, do not even realize that our feelings are blocked?.

Or are coffee? ... choosing to turn adversity into real "challenges? of life, in true "opportunities? to learn and become stronger.

"Opportunity? is a compound word from the Latin meaning "before the port?. That is, after sailing, there is always a chance. And certainly, if naufragáramos, we would have drowned in the sea of ​​disappointment and we would never have come to "fruition? to take a trip back more prepared, thanks to learning from this constant browsing of life.

We have "placed" in our minds the idea that being a "leader" is the domain of a few, a few "chosen" yet, consciously recall the many times we have situations in our lives led naturally and detachment ?. No leader is born: it is something that is learned and it is therefore necessary to take the decision to do so with complete "determination".

Certainly it is said that "the art of being a leader" is the "art of being yourself." The art, therefore, is related to beauty, and beauty and not easily defined, although the "distinguished" when seen, so is the leadership of self.

When we lead ourselves we are handling the tools of self-knowledge. We are human beings who have decided to accompany themselves and "take charge of our own being." That beauty that emanates as an inner light spreads out, showing its fullness, its simplicity and creativity in the "daily meeting" with happiness.

Becoming a leader is to convert the seed into the flower of the "self" by being authentic, of being with values ​​of beat the ghosts of fear, of being grateful to the universe and his inexhaustible energy source of our balance and harmony.

I propose to answer with true self-awareness to these questions, every day of your life, every moment:

- Am I a victim of circumstance?

- Do I complain all the time?

- Do you criticize others?

- Judge or condemn people and situations?

- Will lead my life adversity?

- Am I loyal to my principles and to others?

- What are the values ​​that traffic my life?

- Do I recognize my emotions?

- Automotive Me?

- How many put positive thoughts in my mind every day?

- Are my fears are almost always seize me?

- I am who I am, or I am what I do now?

- What I do, it gives meaning to my "Being", or do what I am, gives meaning to what I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment