Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Stock Market for Beginners Seminar


Have you ever wanted to invest money, but they were not sure how to do it? Come with me in this article as we have a "conference bag" for beginners.

I have a friend who does very well in the stock market, and this motivated me to give it a try. To my surprise, buy and sell stocks seemed easy enough at first ...... until I lost a lot of money, lol.

The next step was trying to learn the market. It was no small feat, since there are tons of "gurus" out there trying to tell you which are the best. So what happened? Once again, I quit. Here I am with a lot of time invested and any profits to prove it.

Back to square one.

I wish I could say in a paragraph or two how to make money from the stock market, but the truth is that I can. What I can tell you is still a way to make money from the stock market:

Find someone you trust and follow their example.

It 'so simple! Once I found something that worked for me, I just grabbed ahold and hang for the ride. It 'was pretty cool too, as I made money I was able to learn more about the system, and gradually became able to add my personal touch and intuition to the trades.

So then how do you find a system that you can trust? I would advise you to watch a couple of things when evaluating a program:

1) history of the program (people have made money from it in the past)
2) online reputation (What they say about it, people love to talk, good and bad)
3) is something you can do (some programs require you to be glued to the computer all day, some only give a few simple instructions.

Once you find something that works for you, hang on for a wild (and hopefully profitable) ride! ......

No comments:

Post a Comment